We're Pioneering the Future of Advertising
Working at 33Across
If you've got vision, drive and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you'll fit right in with us. We're self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. Our culture is high output and low drama - doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. Ask around, it's pretty refreshing to be part of a team like ours. The 33Across team is inventing new technology and models that are both elegant and scaleable, and if that fires you up, then give us a holler.
Why Work Here?
Robust PTO, holiday schedules, and personal days so you can go out and enjoy the things you love to do.
We can’t build great things without our employees and we want to make sure everyone feels a sense of ownership.
Great healthcare, flexible spending accounts, and commuter benefits; everything you need to stay in tip-top shape.
Our kitchen is well-stocked and we also have weekly catered meals. Along with a full stomach, you'll have access to amazing perk programs.
We strive to make sure everyone is recognized for their hard work and dedication.
Our team is filled with smart, friendly and creative people. They foster a relaxed work environment that produces amazing output. Hey, you may even get to experience some impromptu pictionary.
Check out our regular Friday Fives employee blog series and get to know the team.
Operations | New York City, NY
33Across, recently named among North America's fastest growing tech companies on Deloitte's 2018 Technology Fast 500™, is looking for a Director of Yield and Operations to become an integral member of our operations team. This role is perfect for someone with 3-5 years of experience in digital advertising operations, and a desire to be part of a fast-paced start-up environment with lots of opportunity for growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote a data-driven culture and services throughout the 33Across organization
- Manage a team of operations and yield resources, monitoring performance to ensure objectives are met
- Define, create, and execute operational best practices associated with responsibilities assigned to the operations and yield teams
- Develop and manage the measurement of KPI’s related to the strategic goals set forth by senior management
- Analyze performance trends and produce actionable insights to promote scale and customer growth
- Perform Ad hoc queries and analysis using multiple technologies and frameworks
- 3 - 5 years analytical and operational experience within the programmatic advertising ecosystem
- 2+ years of management experience
- Solve highly analytical problems and have a direct impact on the key metrics responsible for company success
- Deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape, specifically with real-time bidding, DSPs, SSPs, and DMPs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex data sets into actionable business opportunities
- Strong SQL and Excel skills are required
- Proficiency with Tableau, Python, R, and Google DFP
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
What We Can Offer You:
We have a distributed team with primary work locations in New York City and the Bay Area. We offer a dynamic work environment with smart coworkers and generous perks. Perks include unlimited snacks/drinks, team outings, weekly catered meals, holiday celebrations, and annual hackathons.
Oh Yeah, We Also Offer All The Usual Stuff Too:
- Competitive salary, bonus structure, and equity
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Real, tangible, paid time off
- Paid maternity and paternity leave